We do everything we can to ensure you can enjoy your personal ochs und junior timepiece everyday – and for life. Contact cofounder and CEO Beat Weinmann if you have any questions or work that needs to be done on your watch. This includes the regular servicing interventions it needs about every five years, as well as any urgent repairs – or you might like it to have a new look: we’ll do all that for you, personally, expertly and quickly.
Ask us about the best way of sending it to us – or bring it to us personally. We’ll keep in touch regarding the repair and the expected time it will take. We’ll make every effort to turn your watch around within three weeks.
Periodical servicing every five years
A mechanical watch movement is one of the smallest machines we use in our daily lives, and it goes wherever we go. The movement needs servicing every four to six years. Over time, the very advanced synthetic oils lose their efficiency. Here’s what we do to your watch during one of the regular service interventions:
- Dismantle all the components
- Clean all the components
- Overhaul or replace mechanical parts
- Re-assemble the movement
- Regulate the mechanism in 5 steps
- Replacement of gaskets: case back, crystal and crown
- Check the function and the power reserve
- Duration: 3 weeks
- 1 year guarantee on all work done
- Price: CHF 400 (incl. 8% VAT / shipping extra)
ochs und junior watchmaker Romana Fux takes personal charge of the servicing. We’ll do all we can to complete the service and checks within three weeks. If sending us your watch from abroad, it’s best to use FedEx. Contact us first so that we can prepare any necessary customs formalities and discuss with you the most efficient way of sending us your watch.
New dial or hands
Your tastes can change over time. So can your personalized ochs und junior: fancy a new dial or hand color? Contact us! If we have what you need in stock, the work won’t take long. If not, we’ll take your order and ask you to send us your watch as soon as we receive the dial from Cador or hands from Peter Cantieni. That way, your ochs und junior will soon be back on your wrist – with its new look, of course. Here, too: contact us. We’re with you all the way!
- Re-colored or exchange dial: CHF 250.-
- New hands: CHF 100.-
- Work to exchange dial: CHF 250.-
- Work to exchange hands: CHF 100.- (this item can be ignored if the dial is being exchanged at the same time)
Price of parts
- Sturgeon leather strap: CHF 250.-
- Leather strap: CHF 200.-
- Caoutchouc strap: CHF 70.-
- Buckle (short, titanium): CHF 250.-
- Buckle (long, titanium): CHF 300.-
- Buckle (short, silver): CHF 350.-
- Buckle (long, silver): CHF 400.-
- Hands: CHF 100.-
- Re-colored dial (existing dial in exchange): CHF 250.-
- Other parts on request