The procedure for setting the two time zones + date watch is as follows:
Wind the watch
- Turn the crown counterclockwise to unlock it.
- Once it springs into position 0, turn the crown clockwise about 50 times. The power reserve is now full – as you can see on the power reserve disk just below 12 o’clock (full is dot at 2 o’clock, empty is dot at 11 o’clock).
Set the time
- Pull the crown out into position 2. Turn it clockwise to turn the hands past midnight (the date will change). Set the current time. Should the current time be between 8 PM and 2 AM, set the watch to a time before that; after completing step 4, you can then set the watch to the current time.
Set the time zone
- Push the crown in to position 0, then pull it out to position 1.
- Adjust the time zone by turning the crown counterclockwise; set the time difference in relation to 12 o’clock. (The date will turn back at this phase.)
- (Do not set the time zone between 8 PM and 2 AM!)
Set the date
- Leave the crown in position 1; set the date by turning it clockwise.
- (Do not change the date between 8 PM and 2 AM!)
Re-lock the crown
- Gently push the crown in while screwing it clockwise.